How Your Credit Union Makes Life Better in the Community
We are excited to be a part of ongoing and worthwhile community efforts. Your credit union has been an eager participant in numerous community programs and not just financially. Management and staff volunteer their time helping community organizations throughout the year. Most community involvement programs need money but all programs need “people helping people”. Hands-on help is tremendously valuable to any community organization. Plus, it just feels great helping the community.
Below are some of the ways we are involved in the community:
- Star of Hope – Volunteer
- Susan G. Komen – Sponsor
- Education Foundation for several school districts and the Lone Star College System
- District FFA Livestock Shows (Support multiple School districts)
- 6 – Scholarships for High School Seniors
- Provide Teacher’s of the Year recognition awards
- Seminars and other presentations on financial and credit management issues
- Superintendent’s Business Advisory Committee
- Adopt a School Program (multiple schools in multiple school districts)
- KISD Police Dept. Leadership Academy – Sponsor
- Humble High School Alumni Association – Sponsor
InvesTex introduced the Adopt-a-School program to help schools in the community reward student and faculty achievement. We are tremendously excited about this program and want to do more. You can help. We simply encourage you to use our products and services. Open a Certificate of Deposit or IRA Shares account at InvesTex. We pay competitive rates. If you want to save money, refinance your car or home loan with InvesTex. We have loans that fit your needs.
Thank you for your membership. Shared goals! One community! InvesTex Credit Union Making Life Better since 1952!
We are proud members and support our local business communities.