Unfortunately we all must be on guard to protect our personal information from fraud. Identity theft occurs when someone uses your personal information without your permission to commit fraud or other crimes. Your personal information can be stolen several different ways including scams posing as a legitimate business person, financial institution or government official.
InvesTex WILL NOT contact you (phone, email, or text) asking for personal or plastic card information.
Play it Safe, Prevent Fraud.
Links for additional information:
- Free Credit Report
- Fight Back Against Identity Theft
- myCreditUnion.gov (English)
- myCreditUnion.gov (Spanish)
- ATM/Debit Card Dispute Affidavit
Other Free Methods to Combat Fraud:
- CardValet – Control your Debit Card by “Touch ID”. Turn the card Off/On with a touch of your finger. Set Alerts and other security controls. Download the “Touch ID” update from your App store.
- Online Banking – Available 24/7 and conveniently allows you access to all your InvesTex accounts:
- Secure Log-In
- View Transaction History
- Check Balances
- Set and Manage Account Alerts
- and much more!