Unfortunately we all must be on guard to protect our personal information from fraud. Identity theft occurs when someone uses your personal information without your permission to commit fraud or other crimes. Your personal information can be stolen several different ways including scams posing as a legitimate business person, financial institution or government official.
InvesTex WILL NOT contact you (phone, email, or text) asking for personal or plastic card information.
Play it Safe, Prevent Fraud.
Links for additional information:
- Free Credit Report
- Fight Back Against Identity Theft
- myCreditUnion.gov (English)
- myCreditUnion.gov (Spanish)
- ATM/Debit Card Dispute Affidavit
Set Alerts for your Accounts, Debit Card, and Credit Card.
InvesTex has several products to set up Alerts that are FREE:
Through Online & Mobile Banking you can set alerts under the ALERTS tab:
- Transaction Alerts
- Balance Alerts
- Sign-in Alerts
- And more!
Download the CardValet App to see alerts for:
- Whenever your card is used
- Specific dollar amounts
- Certain locations
- Merchant type and transaction type
- Decline purchases
Through Online Banking/Accounts/Credit Card Info Tab:
- Purchases over a select amount
- Purchased outside selected states
- International purchases
- Declines purchases
- Online/Phone purchases where card was not present