GAP with Auto Deductible Reimbursement (ADR)
Protect your pocketbook against a big hit. With GAP (Guaranteed Auto Protection), you are protected against a loss in the event of an accident or theft where your auto insurance doesn’t cover your full outstanding loan balance. GAP could pay off your remaining balance, regardless of the amount.
Generally, when you purchase a new vehicle, the value of the vehicle declines over time faster than the balance of the loan. Most loan balances are upside down the first half of the loan term. In the even of an accident or theft, the insurance will only pay the value. GAP could cover the remaining.
Why buy GAP?
- GAP helps pay off your remaining loan balance if your vehicle is stolen or damaged and is deemed to be a total loss.
- GAP helps clear your credit allowing you to start fresh with a new vehicle purchase.
- GAP is inexpensive and can be included in your loan.
When you buy GAP you receive additional benefits of the ADR (Auto Deductible Reimbursement):
- ADR pays up to five hundred dollars ($500) per loss (limit two losses per year) when a Loss is filed and paid by the auto insurance company for a Covered Auto the member owns or leases evidenced by the title or registration, AND insures under an Auto Policy designating the Member as the Named Insured.
- Loss means an event for which the auto insurance company has approved and paid a collision or comprehensive claim which exceeds the Auto Insurance Policy deductible for the Cover Auto.
- ADR coverage is effective upon date of enrollment and will continue for three (3) years.
Contact an InvesTex staff member for details and to get a quote.